Yogyakarta is one of the most popular destinations by tourists in Indonesia, this place always offers a very beautiful and extraordinary tourist attractions, ranging from nature tourism, culinary tours, and even historical tours you can find when in a city that this special.
Taman Sari Dan Istana Air
Taman sari is a garden or palace palace of Yogyakarta palace which when compared to similar botanical gardens Bogor and Bogor Palace. This garden has long been built around the year 1758 and was founded by Sultan Hamengku Buwono (HB I) This park is very wide because it has a size of about 10 Hectares.
The place is located on Jl. Taman Sari Complex, Kraton, Patehan Yogyakarta. This place used to be a place of recreation for the royal family. In addition to being a place of recreation, wrought is also a fortress that has stood since ancient times.
At first Taman Sari Water Castle was built by Sri Sultan Hamengkubuwono I in 1758-1765.
The place that is a legacy of this Java kingdom, now has become one of the tourist attractions and cultural heritage of history that has been preserved and maintained to date.
Taman Sari Water Castle itself also has a land area that initially only amounted to 10 hectares with 57 buildings in it. As the name implies, this place consists of Water Castle which became the bathing place of Princess of Kings and Empress in ancient times.
4 parts tour package Taman Sari Water Castle:
1. The first part you must visit is an artificial lake located on the west side.
2. The second part is a building located on the side of the artificial lake that is Umbul Binangun.
3. The third part is Pasarean Ledok Sari and Garjitawati Pond located in the south of Binangun peninsula.
4. The last part that you must visit while at Taman Sari Water Castle is the eastern part which extends from Umbul Binangun Baths to Pasarean Ledok Sari and Garjitawati Ponds, is a lake with artificial islands and suspension bridges and canals.
Entrance Fee And Open Schedule In Taman Sari Jogja
• Opening hours: 08.00 – 14.00 Western Indonesia Time
• Monday – Sunday: Rp 5.000 (per person) local tourists
• Monday – Sunday: Rp 7,000 (per person) foreign tourists
• Monday – Sunday: Rp 25,000 (per person + tour guide)
Hotel Near Taman Sari Water Castle
• The Cube Hotel
• Hotel Neo Plus Awana Yogyakarta
• Tasneem Convention Hotel
• Mango Tree Dipudjo Homestay
• Villa Pondok Terra
• Pose In Hotel Yogyakarta
• Omah Konco Yogyakarta
• nDalem Ngabean Bungalow Yogyakarta
Facilities around Taman Sari Water Castle
• Parking lot
• Tour guide
• Places to eat
• Souvenir shop